Wednesday, September 9, 2009

About Adamma's Notions

Adamma's Notions is an online home-base retail business located in Chicago, IL. This business was started as a school project and National Louis University (NLU) in Chicago. I thought that it was so wonderful that I learned to put a web-page together that I decided to launched my own retail business.
This all happened in 2006. Adamma's Notions became official in June of 2007. I played around with a lot of ideas, during this time I learned a bit of HTML, Attributes, Options, Item Traits, Networking, Marketing and Advertising. However, because I was busy with work and school I did not take full advantage of my new found knowledge to continue to expand the website.

All that change in 2008. My first grand-child Yassandra Leticia Stackhouse passed away at the age of six months. After her death I was devastated I needed something anything to keep me from being suctioned into a deep depression. I decided to play around with Adamma's Notions again, this time I gave it all...

All the knowledge that I picked up at the beginning of starting the business came pouring out like a thunderstorm. Let just say that by the beginning of this year 2009 I had approximately 400-500 visitors to my site. In my opinion, this was and still is a big accomplishment for me, the notion of bringing something from a blank screen and developing it into a functional web-store is an art-form all to is self.

No comments:

Post a Comment