Thursday, March 11, 2010

Getting ready for Spring and Summer

I was born in New York City and live in Puerto Rico until the age of 10... I love the warm, tropical weather.


At Adamma's Notions you will find a great selection of sunglasses, t-shirts, outdoor incense and garden decor.


In my opinion, Spring is just around the corner, literally.  Yesterday I was outside with my dogs and I saw some clumps of "green" grass sprouting through the thick matted mud hills we have outside.


Our family has 4 dogs and 2 cats, one of my dogs is a digger, she loves making holes in our yard.  For that reason my husband and I have decided not to plant grass and instead go with gravel, small round gravel pebbles.

Okay going back to the topic at hand (Spring and Summer), Adamma's Notions offers candles, incense, and scented oils (oil brands such as: Auric Blend, Spiritual Sky, Nose Desserts, Wildberry and many more) to get you in the spring mood.  If you are more like me, one who likes summer, we also have aromas scents like: Ocean Breeze, Hawaiian Sunset, Havana Blue, Roses, Sea Breeze and more.


Give us a chance, visit Adamma's Notions today, browse are 20+ categories. I love hearing from my customers, my customers are my line life in the retail world. I always welcome comments, suggestions, ideas etc.

This month we are running a SPECIAL: Save $10 on any purchase of $50 or more, plus Free Priority Mail Shipping with any purchase of $30 or more.
How can you loose with such great offers.

Thank you for reading the rambles of Leticia Segura (aka) Adamma's Notions.

No comments:

Post a Comment