Monday, April 19, 2010

Gonesh Brand - Incense burning


In 1923 an incense manufacturing company was started near downtown Chicago by the Radkins family name Genieco, and the Gonesh Brand was born.
Since then Gonesh has spawn from cones to incense sticks, to perfume oils and more.  The company has over 25+ employees and all the incense sticks and cones made there are hand-dipped in Gonesh's "top secret" oils.

I had the pleasure of working for Genieco aka Gonesh Brand company for almost 10 years.  During my employment at Genieco I learned many things about the fragrance world.  I am a firm believer in burning incense and cones at home and in my home-office.  Every morning, as I get my cup of coffee I burn an incense stick to get my day started.

Gonesh has some fun smelling incense like Dreamcicle, Gothic scent - Dragon's Blood, Aromatherapy scented incense stick  Inner Source line, ethnic incense (African American Heritage) and much more.  In addition, through out the years of new management (The company was sold to some years back to a Japanese corporation. Now the biggest incense name in the US is paired with the biggest name in fragrances of Japan Nippon Kodo.) Gonesh brand has introduced HOLIDAY incense sticks, how cool is that.  If you are in the market for trying out some incense, talk to me, I will send you a FREE sample of Gonesh Incense sticks, to get you started. I will be more than happy to guide you through the magnificent, relaxing world of incense burning.

Many individuals here in the US associate incense burning with drug usage, well they are not wrong to assume that. The 70's had a role to play on that tip. However, many countries like Asia, Europe, Latin America, believe in burning incense for all sorts of religious purposes, meditation, cleansing, all just to keep your home or office smelling great.

So don't be shy, give incense burning a try.  If for some reason you are allergic to the smoke, well there are many types of incense sticks available for people that suffer from allergies, in addition, you can use the oils to burn or Scented Reed sticks; these are smokeless products for your aroma enjoyment.

Thank you for reading my blog today. Enjoy your day. Keep incense burning alive.

1 comment: